Last Updated: November 06, 2023
2. Important Information and Who We Are
- Controller: AllThings123.com is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
- Contact Details: You can reach us via our Contact Us page.
- Third-party links: Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements or their tracking technologies and practices.
3. The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including:
- Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: Includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: Includes IP address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: Includes information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: Includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Sensitive Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, health, and biometric data).
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To enable you to participate in interactive features.
- To administer and protect our business and website.
- To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences.
6. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Your Legal Rights
You have rights under data protection laws concerning your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Request the restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
To exercise any of these rights, please Contact Us.
8. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
9. International Transfers
Your personal data may be transferred outside of your jurisdiction or the European Economic Area (EEA). We ensure that any such international transfers of your personal data are made subject to appropriate and suitable safeguards as required by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or other relevant laws.
11. Third-party Sharing
We may share your personal data with trusted third parties to help us provide, improve, protect, and promote our services. These third parties will only process your personal data on our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
12. Data Breaches
In the unlikely event of a data breach, we have procedures in place to assess the severity of the breach, notify those affected, and take appropriate action to mitigate any potential harm.
13. Regular Review
If you have any concerns or complaints about our handling of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
15. Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- Your consent.
- To fulfill a contract with you.
- For our legitimate business interests.
- To comply with a legal obligation.